Tagged with: albumin, amino acids, healthy fats, healthy mayonnaise, hemp, hemp cashew mayo, hemp food, hemp hearts, hemp seed, Jess Wallace, linoleic acid, mayo, minerals, protein, super food, vegan, vitamins, wellness
by Jess Wallace
- 1/3 cup of hemp seeds
- 1 cup of raw cashews, soaked
- 1/2 cup of water to start + little more for desired consistency
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sprinkle of garlic salt
- Soak the cashews for at least half an hour, then drain
- Blend with the 1/2 cup of water until smooth consistency. Keep thick if using for a mayo/spread, or add more water to have with pasta.
- Whilst pasta is cooking blitz together pesto ingredients in food processor, pulsing 5-10 seconds at a time.
- Add the hemp seeds, lemon juice, nutritional yeast and garlic salt then blend again until smooth.
- Keeps well in fridge for up to 5 days. Eat on crackers, with pasta or as a platter dip!
Jess is passionate about plant based foods, veganism and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. She shares her magical creations on her instagram page, be sure to check them out!!