- 1/2 cup of hemp seeds
- 2 cups of basil leaves packed
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 3 tbs of olive + more depending on desired consistency
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 punnet of cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/3 cup of Kalamata olives
- 300g of gluten free spaghetti pasta
- Boil 1 litre of water over medium-high heat.
- Pour in dry pasta, adding a dash of oil so it doesn’t stick together.
- Whilst pasta is cooking blitz together pesto ingredients in food processor, pulsing 5-10 seconds at a time.
- Once pasta has soften removed from heat and strain.
- Toss pasta, pesto, cherry tomatoes and olives together in a bowl and portion out 3-4 servings depending on how big you want them.